https://github.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube

   1. ok im stuck again [i] Creating windows-mgmt... app: Error creating
   VM: VM windows-mgmt already exists [!] An unexpected error has occurred!
   Exiting...
   2.

<https://matrix.to/#/!GzefHyBKGoKjOgarWV:matrix.org/$e0S6E_3f5uTGTaNJLpoC-SUdcB4cohiXPwmJgGG9HHo?via=thomcat.rocks&via=matrix.org&via=privacytools.io>
   https://github.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube
   3. 10:13

<https://matrix.to/#/!GzefHyBKGoKjOgarWV:matrix.org/$drhV_te9AhYOgkBnuSsXngqeBpXxgjQwa8WM2LC2zWA?via=thomcat.rocks&via=matrix.org&via=privacytools.io>i

   followed the instructions in here but do not have a qvm-create-windows-qube
   command in dom0; the installation seemed to go fine but gave me the
   UNEXPECTED ERROR HAS OCCURED, EXITING message towards the end of the
   initial install. Not sure what to do

tl;dr the script worked but didn't work and I'm not too sure what to do
now. I'm trying to get a windows 10 HVM online but it isn't working out
thus far. I just wanna play some KOTOR lol

What do I do?