Greetings fellow Qubes enthusiasts,

I find myself often in a situation where I often do not need the display window
of an StandaloneVM. This is often because I have opted to SSH or RDP into it
from another AppVM. Obviously one solution is just to keep the window
minimised, however I would like to completely disable it for a given
StandaloneVM.

The only thing I found which I thought would work was `qvm-features {nameOfQube} video-model none`
but contrary to the docs on `qvm-features` stating "For available values see libvirt
documentation about <video><model type=…> element:
https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsVideo"; it appears there is a check enforced
somewhere that only accepts certain values. Running the Qube after setting `video-model` to `none`
returns `Start failed: unsupported configuration: unknown video model 'none', see
/var/log/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log for details` (it is worth noting also, that no error message
is logged to that file).

Any input on achieving my goal would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Tonux