Hi,

I have recently updated my system which apparently broke global clipboard
functionality.

After reading the docs, I have checked the log file at
/var/log/qubes/guid.domain_id.log which adds this line whenever ctrl +
shift + v is being pressed:

connect: No such file or directory

I have repeated with debug mode enabled on the vm, however no extra
information was added to that file.

The issue first emerged when I installed a few packages from testing
repository. But still want to debug this further, any ideas on where to
look at?

Kind Regards,
--

Mustafa