Hello,

I have setup Qubes 4.1 on my Surface and now I am running into issues
trying to install more templates.
sys-net is set as Dom0 Update VM and I am also able to search for packages
and they get listed correctly.

[user@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update --action=search qubes-template-
Using sys-net as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some
time...

Strangely the output (listed packages) is not shown in dom0 but in the
sys-net in a windows with sh as shell.
The first line says: Converting database from bdb_ro to sqlite backend
Then I get a list of the templates.

... but if I try install via:
[user@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-33

... I can see that it will download the package but I get:

Using sys-net as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some
time...
Last metadata expiration check: -1 day, 21:47:12 ago on Mon 11 Oct 2021
05:49:33 PM CEST.
No match for argument: qubes-template-fedora-33
Error: Unable to find a match: qubes-template-fedora-33

Any idea where I can look for the root cause as I am a bit desparate.

One7two99