On 1/1/22 9:54 AM, Andrew David Wong wrote:
As it seems, there is a Thunderbird extension (Qubes attachments)
allowing to open an attachment in a VM, but I'd like to have an
extension that allows to open an URL in a VMs web browser easily, too.

I'm not aware of an actual Thunderbird extension for it, but you can set
it up yourself by following the instructions here, for example:

https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/configuration/tips-and-tricks.md#opening-links-in-your-preferred-appvm

the text is slightly outdated by the fact that there is also the nice
command " qvm-open-in-dvm " - that is, I guess, what you want.