No, actually I did not touch it at all. I am on a NitroPad X230 and recently they have provided an updated firmware for Qubes 4.1 (https://docs.nitrokey.com/nitropad/qubes/firmware-update-1.4.html#should-i-update-my-nitropad). However, I did not upgrade to this new one yet. I am planing to do so sometime next week.