Hey all,

I am trying to get the nVidia binary driver to work in dom0. Using the latest
version of it (510.60.02) always ends up with this line in `Xorg.0.log`,
followed by X crashing:
> Failed to allocate push buffer

Running `nvidia-smi` shows the card is available, kernel modules loaded; I can
get temperature readouts, for example.

Tried changing UEFI settings ("discrete" vs "hybrid" mode), tried fiddling with
kernel parameters (modesetting, iommu), to no avail.

Not sure what I could try next. Any ideas welcome!

--
Best,
rysiek