Hi

I am trying to figure out the significance of the "Initial memory" setting of a VM. Does it make any difference? For example VM A and B. A is configured with 500 MB initial memory and 2000 MB Max memory. VM B is configured with 1000 MB Inintial memory and also 2000 MB Max memory. Is there a situation where the initial memory will play a role?

I did once have a problem where, I think a think at the time it was a Fedora 32 template that did not boot when its initial memory was set at 200 MB. Other than start up problems however, does this setting affect anything in any way for one to make it a genuine consideration?