Demi Marie Obenour wrote:
On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 11:12:34PM +0200, Qubes wrote:
Is there a way to tell Qubes Manager to refresh its statistics, like disk
space usage for example. Currently the only way for me to refresh the
statistics is to close and open. There must be a better way?

Qubes Manager really ought to be refreshing them automatically.  The
disk space widget already does so.  I filed
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/7619 for this.

Thank you for filing the enhancement Demi, much appreciated.