Hi

I recently upgraded all of my templates from Debian-10-minimal to Debian-11-minimal. After the upgrade i have discovered a small problem but i cannot find the correct package to install to fix it. To explain i will use a Firefox VM. If i download a PDF in Firefox i open the FF download manager (Ctrl + Shift + y) and from there is a small icon to click "Show in Folder", which then opens the default file manager being Files. From there i right click on the file and "Move To VM", but that is exactly where the problem is, i am missing "Move To VM" (also "Copy To VM") from the right click menu.

What is odd is if i open Krusader the "Move To VM" option is in the right click menu. But doing it in this way is time consuming.