Hi!

As it turned out I needed just an extra boot. At least when having mounted the
backup volume in Dom0 manually I was able to restore when I couldn't before.
Another confusing thing is that when leaving the first screen nothing seems zo
happen, but I noticed the CPU fan spinning up for a few seconds until the next
screen appears. Maybe add some progress indicator...

Regards
Ulrich