>>> "'Jeremy Hansen' via qubes-users" <qubes-users@googlegroups.com> schrieb
am
31.01.2023 um 10:24 in Nachricht
<2d985c80-a4d0-45a6-b0d2-512c62335dfb@Canary>:
> I’m trying to figure out the things required to use my Yubikey to decrpyt my

> LUKS root filesystem. As I understand it, dom0 in 4.1.1 doesn’t have the
> functions require in cryptsetup. It looks like systemd in Fedora 36 added

Hi!

It depends *how* you want to use the YibiKey: In the simplest mode the key
enters a constant string (password) via an emulated USB keyboard. So iy you can
enter the pass phase over a USB keyboard, it should also work for the YubiKey.

> systemd-cryptenroll, which I see in the Fedora guests. Has anyone attempted

> to get the required utilities to make this work in to dom0, which is based
on
> Fedora 32 I believe.

So you want to use FIDO2?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/2d985c80-a4d0-45a6-b0d2-512c623