Not sure how this happened. Below is what I sent.

---
layout:
  'hcl'
type:
  'convertible'
hvm:
  'yes'
iommu:
  'yes'
slat:
  'yes'
tpm:
  'unknown'
remap:
  'yes'
brand: |
  LENOVO
model: |
  82QG
bios: |
  J1CN33WW
cpu: |
  12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P
cpu-short: |
  FIXME
chipset: |
  Intel Corporation Device [8086:4621] (rev 02)
chipset-short: |
  FIXME
gpu: |
  Intel Corporation Device [8086:46a6] (rev 0c) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
a.k.a "Intel Iris Xe Graphics"
gpu-short: |
  FIXME
network: |
  Intel Corporation Device 51f0 (rev 01)
memory: |
  16108
scsi: |

usb: |
  4
versions:

- works:
    'yes'
  qubes: |
    R4.1
  xen: |
    4.14.5
  kernel: |
    5.15.89-1
  remark: |
    First time Qubes OS user here. I am excited to try this awesome OS. Thanks
for all the hard work went into building this OS. To install the OS, I had to
disable secure boot. The installation and post installation experience was
crippling slow. I had to add the kernel option `i915.force_probe=*​` based on
the document
https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/eb7685d36850e58b99653746cd8a62833d6ca65b/docs/troubleshooting/intel-igfx-troubleshooting.md.
 Unlike the document, the path to grub.cfg​ is /boot/efi/EFI/qubes​ in my
system. The laptop is functional after adding the kernel option. I sill find
the typing experience laggy. its not like typing in regular laptop. The
secondary choices in grub menu does not work. I think the configs in secondary
options look for kernel in root folder (like /vmlinuz) but kernel is in /boot
folder in my system.
  credit: |
    Me
  link: |