The documentation on [how to backup, restore and migrate](https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/how-to-back-up-restore-and-migrate/) says,

"When backing up dom0 using the Qubes backup tool (explained below), only the home directory is backed up. Therefore, if there are files outside of the home directory you wish to save, you should copy them into the home directory prior to creating a backup."

However, when I use the Qubes backup tool it shows the size of the dom0 backup is going to be 7.1 GB, but other than about 20 MB of screenshots in `/home/Pictures/` I don't have anything in `/home/`.

Why then does the Qubes backup tool report the dom0 backup is going to be 7.1 GB. What is it then backing up?