Hello friends,
I bought a PCIe USB controller card, which is advertised to work with linux.
It is Sonnettech Allegro Pro 4 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C.

On my fully updated system, lspci shows the other USB controllers, but
nothing about Allegro. So I wrote to Sonnenttech and they asked for the
logs to study them.

Due to the peculiar nature of Qubes that hides USB controllers from dom0
(lsusb reports no USB device) I am confused about which logs may be useful.

Any idea?
Best
Franz