Many thanks, but for what I know the last Intel  CPUs that allowed to
partially disable Intel ME using Coreboot were Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge.

So, what I understood is that the few corebooted computers using these old
CPUs and some AMD Opteron are the safest.

Is there any reason why this new Nova Custom NV41 may reach the same level
of control over Intel ME or perhaps perform even greater security?
Best
Franz