Hi,

since a dom0-update at the beginning of July 2023 I get a black screen after
the bootloader. I can only boot Qubes if I select Xen 4.14.5 with Linux kernel
5.15.103 in the bootloader instead of the default (Xen 4.14.5 with Linux kernel
6.1.35). See here: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/8354

Questions:

1) Will the kernel 5.15.103 be automatically deleted during the next
dom0-update or do I not need to worry?
2) Is it possible to set the kernel 5.15.103 as default?

Kind regards,
Michael Singer