Hello Andrew,

Viktor Ransmayr schrieb am Mittwoch, 27. September 2023 um 20:56:59 UTC+2:

Am Mi., 27. Sept. 2023 um 08:23 Uhr schrieb Andrew David Wong <
a...@qubes-os.org>:

On 9/26/23 10:29 PM, Viktor Ransmayr wrote:

> Since I have not worked at all with Salt (yet) - and -  also have not
> 'touched' dom-0 at all, I'd be very grateful for any advice on how to
> resolve this probem.

It sounds like you might be hitting this bug:

Thanks a lot for this info. - I'll 'monitor' the progress on this issue.

Just to confirm, that the update of  'debian-12-minimal' based template is
working on my system now as well.

Thanks a lot for your support.

With kind regards,

Viktor