Hi!

I just discovered the "Global Config" in Quebes manager.

I found some minor bugs:

In "Split GPG" the "learn more" hyperlink is displayed as text. I found no way to copy that text.

The link in "URL Handling" is a link, but it leads to a very generic documentation page that says nothing about "URL Handling".

When I had a DVM open viewing some page I could not close the dialog until I stopped that DVM. Rather confusing for beginners...

Kind regards,

Ulrich