Hi All,

I am running a new version of the NTP daemon, version 4.2.4p6, on a Linux
machine with kenel version 2.6.27.

When I start the daemon, the peer information shows that all the peer have a
offset of about 30 milliseconds. This offset will increase to about 50
milliseconds after an hour. It might take many hour to days before the
offset comes down to a few milliseconds. I tried using 'iburst' on the peers
to see if this would speed things up, but it made no difference.

Are there any settings to speed up this process? Is the a problem with this
version of NTP?

Thanks,
Ray