>I have several AIX Unix 5.2 serves that point to a Cisco router as the
>NTP time source.
>
>Is there any way I could monitor the time source and against the
>servers to ensure that they are in sync?
>
>Or how are others performing time source/server monitoring?

I'm assuming you want to do the monitoring from another system.

Setup ntpd on that system.

Turn on some of the statistics collection.
  details are in monopt.html
  loopstats will tell you what ntpd thinks of it's local clock.
  peerstats will tell you what the other systems look like.
I use filegen xxx file xxx type day link to break things up
into a file per day.

Then add
  server xxx
for each system you want to monitor.
  you can adjust minpoll and maxpoll to control how often they get polled
  you can turn on noselect if you think the monitoring system might get
confused.

That will collect a bunch of data.  Then you can graph it or whatever
you want.