Folks,

I'm interested to know whether my install of NTP on FreeBSD 8.2 includes SNMP support or not. If it doesn't, then I may try a recompile, but first:

1 - can anyone point me to the correct place to download the appropriate MIB? I did find:

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-07

but the MIB information is interspersed with page headers, and whilst I did try and edit it, I can't be sure it compiled, and hence a plain MIB would be preferable. I did look elsewhere but only found Meinberg and Cisco MIBs which could be proprietary.

2 - In the absence of a properly compiled MIB, can anyone point me to a numeric OID which should be visible if NTP/SNMP is running? Ideally, the OID corresponding to:

 ntpq "-c rv 0 offset"

I can then use GetIF (or whatever) to look for that OID from my FreeBSD ssytem.

Thanks,