"unruh" <un...@invalid.ca> wrote in message news:wf78r.33384$kv1.26...@newsfe03.iad...
[]
Just wanted to report here. I switched the antennae on the two Sure GPS
I have. Both worked fine for about 4 days, and suddenly the antenna that
had failed before failed again-- no sattelites found.
So, I am sure it is the antenna that is failing.

Sure has said that they will send me a new one, but it has not arrived
yet.

I've had this happen with GPS antennas from UK suppliers as well. They are consumer level items, so the odd failure is not unknown. The supplier replaced the item without question, although they may wanted the failed unit back.