On 10/26/2012 6:47 PM, pret3n...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm not following you. What delay asymmetry are you refering to?

OWAMP does rely on accurate time stamps, see
http://www.internet2.edu/performance/owamp/index.html

If I have S1 and X1 synching to the same time reference (in this case,
the same stratum 1 server), and I do one-way delay tests between S1 and X1,
I'm expecting to find a valid measurement of the one-way delay, no?

If you're talking about the asymmetry caused by NTP assuming the one-way delay
to/from the clients is RTT/2, I'm aware of that error. And I will try to
minimize it,
e.g., using tunnels.