Hi David,

I don't get your point. You know that we can live just with fire ? Why do
we invent electricity....  And computer ? This is exactly the same here. I
change the channel on my tv, I dont want to reboot it to get the new tv
channel.... It's worked ok but it a very strange choice of architecture.

But I can guess with your answer that I cannot handle modification on my
ntp conf without restart it. I will try to patch it to get it work with my
need.

Thanks,
Arthur.