Hi all,

I read and followed as the link Martin suggest and I tried to find the latest
version. Can you check for me if this link is the latest because I tried this
link but it is not working. I tried set minpool to 9 but it doesn't work.
Here is the link:
http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/x86/ntp-4.2.7p447-win-x86-bin-djt.zip

In my case (as  William explained) it is not a normal clock rate sync but just
a copy time from ntp server to machine clock. So what I am wondering now is if
it is right in my situation to use ntp to "sync" from ntp server.

The machine I am trying to "sync" is a VPS machine.
I still don't get the point William explained that "you cannot "force it to
sync every 10 min" that is not how it works". Can you explain me more?