On 2015-01-11, Rob <nom...@example.com> wrote:
> William Unruh <un...@invalid.ca> wrote:

>>> "branded" means that the name and/or logo of that company/brand appears on
>>> the screen during the installation phase and maybe later is left in some
>>> files on the system.
>>
>> And this is a problem why?
>
> Not for me to determine.  The OP posted this as a problem.  You asked
> what "it is branded" means, and I explained.

Sorry, I had thought you were the OP when I responded. Note that his
definition of branded may be different from yours. And I still have no
idea what that is a problem -- unless perhaps he is trying to pass off
Meinburg's work as his own:-) Note that if desperate he could probably
figure out where the Meinberg logo is stored and replace it.