Brian Inglis wrote:
On 2015-01-12 00:32, Harlan Stenn wrote:
Brian Inglis writes:

Current OpenSSL version is 1.0.1k since maintenance improved
after Heartbleed encouraged LF/CII and others to fund OpenSSL.
Which OpenSSL version is currently required?
Any way that support of updated OpenSSL versions by ntpd could be
improved?

You're talking about the windows version, right?

Yes, as that appears to have issues using updated releases: