--- In [email protected], "runswithdeer03" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> 
> To the moderator:  why not just ban this Rick Stevens from posting and
> moderate the group?  I have found that unmoderated groups will always
> get SPAM.
> 
> I am so disappointed that instead of recipe posts, I just found animal
> rights posts  = (

I agree with you I would love to see some more recipes!





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/08NolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

contact owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mail list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Delivered-To: mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List-Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowed
contact owner with complaints regarding posting/list 
or anything else.  Thank you.
please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quick_vegetarian/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to