Jean,

At Thu, 05 Feb 2015 10:39:04 +0100,
Jean Delvare wrote:

> I've pulled that, thank you very much. However I think one translated
> string will not produce the right result:
>
> #: quilt/scripts/patchfns.in:1018
> msgid "You have to install '%s' (from package %s) to use 'quilt %s'\\n"
> msgstr ""
> "'quilt %s' を使用するためには、(パッケージ %sから) '%s' をインストール\n"
> "する必要があります\\n"

Ah, I forgot to fix that.  Thank you for catching this.

This is the best I've came up with:
        msgstr "'%s' (%s パッケージ) がインストールされていないと、'quilt %s' は利用できません\\n"

I've updated my repo (non-ff) so please pull it again.

https://github.com/yashi/quilt.git tags/ja.po-update-for-0.64

> The order of the %s arguments in the Japanese translation differs from
> the order in the English sentence so the result will not make sense.
> Unfortunately it seems that bash's printf does not support referencing
> parameters by index (%1$s) as C's printf does.

That's unfortunate.

> (One of the quote signs look strange, BTW.)

Couldn't spot that.  Would you mind to fix it, if it still is?

Regards,
--
           yashi