Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's a way to create a key binding that will toggle an
option between one of two (or more) values.  Specifically, I'm trying to create
a hotkey that will alternate between two proxies, e.g. ':set content.proxy
system' and ':set content.proxy socks://localhost:9050'.

I was hoping to find a command like ':set-toggle <option> <value1> <value2>...'
that would determine the current value of a setting, then set it to the next
value in the given list of values, but maybe there's another way to do this
that I'm overlooking.

Thanks!
-Kale