Hi Marco,

I'm not a keepass user, but someone contributed a keepass userscript:

https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/blob/master/misc/userscripts/qute-keepass

There are usage instructions at the top of the file.
Note the warning in the usage instructions: plaintext passwords will be
viewable in the qutebrowser log. This should be resolved by
https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/938.

-Ryan