Hi,

For some reason, your issue got deleted/dropped by github.

Have you seen :navigate next? It should help for this particular case.

I do think that :repeat-command when called on a hint should try to click the
same link (instead of just starting hinting again), but I'm not sure how
feasable finding a similar hint would be.