Hi,

could it be sufficient to define a search engine for this? So create an entry in c.url.searchengines in your config.py like

'doi': 'https://doi.org/{}',

which will allow you to just write

doi ...

in the address line? It won't be possible to click URL links of the form you mentioned, but maybe that's enough for your usecase?

Best,
Patric