Hey,

I'm very happy to announce that the next qutebrowser crowdfunding went live
today! \o/

This time, I'm focused on recurring donations via GitHub Sponsors. Those
donations will allow me to work part-time on qutebrowser! Thanks to the GitHub
Matching Fund, all donations (up to $5000 in the first year) will be doubled.

Just like in the 2017/2018 crowdfundings, it'll be possible to get t-shirts and
stickers again. I'll also add some new swag to the mix :)

You can find all details on my GitHub Sponsors page and the FAQ I've written:

https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/
https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/blob/master/doc/faq.asciidoc#sponsors

I'm excited for what's to come! If you run into any trouble or have questions,
please let me know.

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org | m...@the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)