Raymond, (& this is no offense to James) but IMO, its interface is
quite awkward. For example, in most midi programs, u can bring up an
event list editor, get a list of all events, & edit them. W/QWS, the
event list only goes by beat, u have to keep clicking to go to the
next 1, etc. U also have to right-click in order to edit the value(s)
u want. Then there's the note editor & control editor, etc., all of
which I'm used to being able to handle thru an event list. So, yes--I
could see where folks might find it slow or cumbersome or both,
especially if they were used to being able to do edits from a single
interface.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit