slightly off topic, but my qws keeps going unresponsive at startup. please help. -----Original Message----- From: SethJ
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 6:13 PM
To: QWS list
Subject: RE: QWS List QWS ignoring chorus messages? Why?

Yeah, I found that out with the prodeus vx.  However my Casio does accept
chorus 93 messages.  I think the problem was that I used an auto
accompaniment pattern when recording that file, and every time you hit a
variation, intro, ending, or fill button when recording with accompaniment
on a Casio, it inserts a program change message into each pattern track,
even if the voice didn't change.  When I deleted all of the stray program
change messages, that seem to fix my problem.  Thanks anyway.

By the way, is there a way to change rpn controller values such as pichbend
range and effects in the prodeus vx?  I wanted to add chorus and reverb to
one of the prodeus sounds but the track property values didn't seem to
effect the prodeus paches in the least.  Is there a way to get around this?

Also, do you use asio at all.  Not necessarily for QWS, but just for any of
your soft synths?  I would like to figure out how to use asio because I have
an older machine and so direct sound can be rather latent.
Thanks for your help!
Seth