hello all, i am new to the list, i am adarsh from india,
i'm a musician.. so i was searching for a DAW  that works with a
Screenreader.. at last i got QWS..   and i heard some demo audios...
then i started to work with the software..
but i  am facing some issues...
i had connected my Roland Xps 10 via USB  ... and it will play when
the Microsoft GS wave is active.  but as usual, its late...
but i can't hear any sounds when i am selecting the port  Roland Xps 10..
i am using windows 10, so there is no driver issues, it installed
after i connected...
i had checked all settings in keyboard all are right, may be its a miner issue..
these days i tried a lot

should i use any audio interface? which one is  better?
please help me, its my dream. to make a track Independent. .

thanks and regards:

Adarsh Nair Nandanam..