From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Lizzie
Kazmierski Dunn
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 8:05 PM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: QWS List Making external keyboard data readable on any synthesizer?

Hello.
I am creating a project for Music Theory where we're composing for three
instrumentalists, and a printed score is required. I thought I'd record the
MIDI data first in QWS and then open it in a notation software to convert it.
My question is: I will be playing the music on my keyboard, but after I've
recorded all the tracks, how do I convert the properties so they can be read
and played by any device, not just my own keyboard with its own unique sounds
(these will be conventional instrument sounds but every keyboard is slightly
different). I'd like to know how to do this so I can make it readable on any
synth and MIDI related software. Please tell me what I should do about this.
Thanks,
Lizzie
To unsubscribe or change list options, see http://lists.andrelouis.com

for archived list posts, see http://www.mail-archive.com/qws@andrelouis.com