Yeah, maybe QWS isn't my program of choice. I do not want the delay; I
have that delay when I'm using audio editing software; in all honesty,
I prefer using audio instead of MIDI data, but in audio software, I
have the delay. So if I'm going to have the delay both ways, I better
find a new way or a new program; I wish that delay would go away.