Well, what are you using for your sound source? The default Microsoft Wavetable
Synth has a latency problem, but other options don't.

-----Original Message-----
From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Tyler
Zahnke
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 9:42 PM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: Re: QWS List orchestrating on the computer

Yeah, maybe QWS isn't my program of choice. I do not want the delay; I have
that delay when I'm using audio editing software; in all honesty, I prefer
using audio instead of MIDI data, but in audio software, I have the delay. So
if I'm going to have the delay both ways, I better find a new way or a new
program; I wish that delay would go away.