From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Lizzie
Kazmierski Dunn
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2018 9:52 AM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: Re: QWS List Making external keyboard data readable on any synthesizer?

Hi.
Thank you for all of this advice. I'm usually very straightforward with this
stuff, and if the instrumentalists need to change something themselves they can
indicate that. What I meant was, when you record with an external keyboard your
ports are whatever, but how do you make it so it doesn't always have to play on
that keyboard, for example, so it can play on the Microsoft synth or the synths
in notation programs?
After you save your music do you have to change the track properties so they
can be played anywhere?
Thanks,
Lizzie
To unsubscribe or change list options, see http://lists.andrelouis.com