From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Tyrone
Thompson
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:10 PM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: QWS List Tempo and dynamics.

IDK what’s going on here. I’m not getting any mail back, because I’ve been
looking for some answers. I’ve been wanting to know how to handle tempo and
dynamics in QWS.

Sent from my iPhoneTo unsubscribe or change list options, see
http://lists.andrelouis.com

for archived list posts, see http://www.mail-archive.com/qws@andrelouis.com