Van: mai...@andrelouis.com <mai...@andrelouis.com> Namens Gavin Grundlingh
Verzonden: woensdag 5 mei 2021 15:36
Aan: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Onderwerp: Re: QWS List Unsubscribing From This List

Hi all,

Someone on here asked how to unsubscribe from the list a few days ago, so I
thought I would post a working link to do that, since the links in the text
that's automatically added to the end of messages no longer work.

Could the owners or managers of the list please update the links in the
automatic signature so that they work again? Thanks.

Regards,

Gavin GrundlinghTo unsubscribe or change list options, see
http://lists.andrelouis.com

for archived list posts, see http://www.mail-archive.com/qws@andrelouis.com