Not strictly QWS related but I hope admin won’t mind. I think it is time for a
new keyboard. I have a Yamaha DGX-205 and a Roland EXR-5S, both of which are
about 20 years old. I will be passing  both on to local youngsters in the hope
of sowing the seeds of a profession in music or an interesting hobby. So I’m
after some advice as to what keyboards are out there which are either
accessible to someone with no sight or not too complicated or expensive for a
mere hobbiest. Thanks.
Brian williams .   To unsubscribe or change list options, see
http://lists.andrelouis.com

for archived list posts, see http://www.mail-archive.com/qws@andrelouis.com