Fra: mai...@andrelouis.com <mai...@andrelouis.com> På vegne af Niklas
Rittinghaus
Sendt: 27. maj 2021 22:48
Til: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Emne: QWS List AW: SV: AW: AW: New keyboard time

Hi Brian,

like with so much devices, it depends on what you want to do. What makes me a
bit disapointed is that the voice guide function don’t seem to get updates in
regards to new functions and that could be possible without much work.

So be it, I thought first if I shouldn’t sell my genos at first and buy a
tyros, but than i kept going with genos because for me, the sounds were better.

But yeah, they could have made so much more with the function. Fun fact, the
voice guide got updates, that means, with new Firmware versions, the voice
guide could say those, perhaps mainly to let you know where you are. But in
Terms of new Features or more accessibility, Nothing goes Forward. Very sad.
Sure, I have a lot of outboard gear with wich I can compensate a lot of Things
the genos doesn’t offer Access wise but that shouldn’t be the Intention of such
a function like voice guide.

So it depends on what you want and if the better Sound is worth it for you or
not.

An example: The Expansion packs area isn’t accessible on the genos. Because I
have no expansions, that was no Problem. For another friend, who had a tyros
previously, it was bad because he couldn’t use any packs on the genos.

Like I said, it is good to have the feature if you have the genos, but you have
to know that the expectations shouldn’t be to high. If I had to decide with
todays Knowledge, I think I would Maybe buy the tyros I have to say, especially
if it is the only Instrument or gear you have, so you can’t get inaccessible
functions from somewhere else.

Best

Niklas

Gesendet von Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  für Windows