I have decided to go with A Yamaha PRS-E463. Now ordered and should be here in
three or four days. New adventure begins.

On 31 May 2021, at 5:31 pm, Nicole Massey <ny...@gypsyheir.com> wrote:

Question -- do you play out any? If not then going with a controller is far
less complexity than a keyboard with sounds, and modern controllers are
festooned with knobs, sliders, switches, and other stuff.

Sent from my HAL 9000 in transit to Jupiter

-----Original Message-----
From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Brian
Williams
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 1:37 AM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: Re: QWS List SV: AW: AW: New keyboard time

Thanks everyone for the comments on my new keyboard search. Searching around
the Internet and YouTube in particular they do seem to be a lot of keyboards
around now with touchscreens. I think I am leaning towards a Yamaha of some
sort. So in a couple of weeks I will be braving the new world out there and
trotting off to a dealer to have a play.