Hello,

eth,

I am truly sorry for bothering this list with all of my difficulties. I have a Win 7 machine and will probably try this, using Yoke as the cable.

I have an alternate which was just offered me. It's a Triton Rack. I successfully used that some years ago. If that instrument still works, I'd like to use it.

Question is how to connect it to my computer. I can use my keyboard as a controler by connecting it to my computer, but how do I send the output of the computer to the Triton. I suspect there's an intermediary program needed here.

This has been a truly frustrating experience for me, and perhaps those on this list.

Thank your kindness and patience.

Joe G.