There certainly is a run as administrator in Windows 10. I will install

Proteus VX

and see if it works. I am sure it does though.

On 6/29/2021 10:29 AM, Seth Lowman wrote:
I remember Proteus VX had a hiccup with my Windows 8 machine, something about
initializing audio drivers, but when I ran it as administrator, it seemed to
fix the issue. Since it appears there’s no run as administrator option in
windows 10, I’m curious as to how you would resolve the issue for someone like
Joe Who is running windows 10.

God bless!
Seth