Works fine for me. Try a different browser?

On 7/4/2021 12:17 PM, José Manuel Fernández Cortés wrote:
Hi:

I have tried to unsubscribe clicking on the link with this purpose, but the
page never open.

How can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 4 jul 2021, a las 17:36, Nicole Massey <ny...@gypsyheir.com> escribió:
So you've got this:
-1 (or the channel you're playing it from),(bank number in high definition
format),(patch number),patch name
Right?

Sent from my HAL 9000 in transit to Jupiter

-----Original Message-----
From: mai...@andrelouis.com [mailto:mai...@andrelouis.com] On Behalf Of Brian
Williams
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2021 7:01 AM
To: QWS list <qws@AndreLouis.COM>
Subject: QWS List Accessing instrumentlist

Hi all I have recently bought a Yamaha PRS-E463. I have transcribed the
instrument list into the Qws format. Each part is separated by a comma and each
instrument voice starts on a separate line. It says it loaded correctly into
QWS. However, when I create a new song, I press enter, select the track number,
select the keyboard in the ports, I then move to the instrument list. The name
list doesn’t appear, just the program numbers list. Can anyone suggest what I
have missed.
each section of the list is separated by a comma, and each instrument voice
starts on a New line.

for archived list posts, see http://www.mail-archive.com/qws@andrelouis.com